Thursday, August 13, 2009

10 AUG 2009 ---PRESENTATION

Well, my group is having presentation 2day. And due to this reason, Justin, Jia Jun and me were wearing formal attire to college. Is actually smart looking when we arrived to the college, but our tutor---TIONG SOOK ask us to comb our hair like an professional, quite emberrasing!! Cz everyone of us not used to this kind of hairstyle...here is the picture of our look after comb our hair with comb and gel!!! 'NICE' right?
Actually Jackson, Justin and JJ's is not bad, but i am kinda wired and look like 'AH PEK'!!! Do u all feel it too? As we are the forth group to present, we have plenty of time to prepare b4 our presentation. I though i had a well prepared b4 i present, but GOSH!! I present like shit!! I wonder why am i so nervous and stuck for so long!! I think my presentation result will be definitely bad!! Whatever, i have no idea on it now!! I have to concentrate on my taxation coursework and FA as well. Hopefully these last 2 subject wont be so bad as this presentation!!
Have to go!! Better study b4 the end of the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment