Monday, July 27, 2009

27JULY2009

Is actually a very GOOD day for me!!Well,when i was in the college 2day,i received a msg from my fren and stated that my car's mirror had been broken by somebody,i though he was joking but due to the worriness,i stil go to the parking place and have a look!!and a realised tat it was a joke,i send a msg to him and scolded him...And soon,i forget about this silly joke!!

After the eng class,we went to have dinner as usual,and the place was Genting Klang!!i find a parking and go out for dinner wit my fren...At the momment we finished,one of my fren----LIP FEI told me tat my mirror was broke, and once again i though it was a joke,but this time is not a joke,my car's mirror was BROKE!!i get stunned immediately, and the 1st thing to do when i unlock my door was check the boot whether laptop of yenmei is still here or not!!THX GOD!!her laptop was still there but JACKSON's bag was dissapear,and JAckson was totally angry on it!!wat is inside his bag is much more worth than my car's mirror....wat he lost has include:handphone, calculator, new bag, and the notes which are damn important to him!!!I wonder why is my car broken by him/them!!is that a fun?and my car was innocent actually,my car's mirror break because jackson's bag!!WAT A GOOD FREn!!!

Haiz!!AND now i getting fed-up on the security of MALAYSIA!!they ignore the accident and treat this as nth!!damn it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment