Friday, October 2, 2009

02OCT2009

hmm, thinking of not to let my future son touch football. Football, is actually a very dagerous sport, there is no doubt that football is really very entertaining, but it may easy to cause injury to the player!!

I think many ppl will still remember my backbone injury, is also cause by football. Most of my frens know i love football very much, i play football almost 7 times a week, seem to be adicted by football!! Well, i never care of my injury before, because this stupid thing is always on my mind: I am still young, i can recover easily, I do not need any rest no matter the injury is serious or light. And this, make me suffer from injury once and once again!!!

Again, I suffer from injury again, but this time is quite lucky, not as serious as expected, is actually my leg injury, twisted my vein, no big problem for daily walk, but is abit dangerous when driving, cause can feel pain when i try to band my leg, i think i should rest for at least 1 week, but think doesnt mean action, i have my game on this Sunday, and i will never retreat myself on this game, maybe I am a really stuborn guy, i wont easily listen to other's advice, cause I juz nid to responbile to my own, and i do not nid to care wat other think about me!!

Hmm, juz to release my anger on my injury, doesnt mean anything!! Is actually a boring post!! Well, good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment