Thursday, October 22, 2009

22OCT2009

Phew, thx GOD that i passed all my subject, instead it was actually a very not bad result for me...I mean for me!! get 1A- 1B+ 2B 1B- 1C+...a very common result perhaps it was bad for some others, but to me, it show improvement on my previous subject, and this will definitely make me to work harder because my target of 3.2 is getting nearer!!! Current CGPA 2.95.....

Well, i have no class today, and i slept until 9, is actually wasting the time of mine, hmm, i'm juz kind of person tat do not wan to waste time on sleeping, to me is not worth, i rather spend my time on doing other staff. As i have nothing to do, I juz have intention to cook lunch for myself!! A very simple fried rice wit nugget
Seem nice?haha!! Taste was nt bad too!!wanna try??

No comments:

Post a Comment