Thursday, October 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EWON

Hmm, 30 of OCT, is actually my ex’s birthday!! So, as usual, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ee Won, hope u will getting happier in ur future life and may ur wish come true!!

Well, back to last year, I was still her boyfren, but there was some problems occur between us!! My personality and behavior is the biggest problem between both of us. Hmm, I believe that everyone will have the same view to me-----childish!! Yes, even until now, I am still childish, a very very big kid!! I wonder why I have no any improvement after a year. I am still me, Donovan with childish mind, talk without using the brain, and the worst, hot temper!!

I clearly understand my weakness, but I juz dunno how should I change myself… I used to be this kind or person for 19 years and I wish to change. How come I change mylsef?

Can anyone guide me?

Any insult or opinion is welcomed!!

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Don Nald Duck...still remember me...your friend in Ex 5 Bestari....Actually no need to change who you are...just learn to who is yourself thats all...everyone are different ,thats why the world has so many varieties of people...Don't follow others, make others follow you...Always remember...WE ARE THE PRO, muahahaha

    ReplyDelete