Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frustrated

Well, guys, from 2day onwards, dun mix yenmei and me together!! juz stop talking anything between both of us!!

I have no any relationship wit her, i mean NO!! I think this is what she wan from me!! I guesse!! Well, seriously i knew she gt a very hard feel when u guys talk between she and me!! Mayb she is kind of person who has difficulty to express her feeling, but FINE!! I will stop it, dun talk anything again ya!! PLS!! I am totally frustrated on this kind of nonsense!!!

Jackson, Justin,Teh,JJ,Vito,Nat,Joanne,Eve,Zhu Hui,Lay Kim, you all are close to yenmei and me, thx for all the way supporting me, mayb u all are really highly expected we will be the next couple on the class, but.........It will end up on this post!! doesn't mean anything, but i think this is the best solution for me, because i really duwan to turn myself to a moody person again, just as the previous time, it is juz no worth!!

So, guys, pls understand my situation!! thank you!!

P/S: Pls really do not mention anything agian!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment