Thursday, October 29, 2009

30OCT2009

Fuck it!! What’s wrong with my computer? Or is actually the FUCKING MAXIS problem? My connection was slow these 2 days, and the worst part was I can’t access to internet!! Sei sohai, can’t do anything without internet!! FUCK IT MAN!!

Well, been boring for this few days, no entertainment, no joke, no fun!!! Been quite a period didn’t update my blog, I mean I have nth special to post!! My life was usual, went to college, attend lecture and tutorial, go back, sleep, eat!! Begin to be frustrated on this kind of fucking life!! I wonder when will I graduate and change new environment.

Time was flying so fast, it is now end of forth week, and our tough life is coming soon, I mean assignment and coursework as well. Well, our group discuss portion of audit assignment yesterday, working quite well. Perhaps I was thinking too much, I don’t know why I feel like I have communication barrier between zhu hui, peijin, Jackson and teh. Jun butt is ok, because he used to be quiet!! Actually I feel like not part of the group, maybe my personality!! I don’t know, maybe u guys can give some opinion to me…Am I so difficult to mix with perhaps my personality problem? Tell me so that I could change.. Thank you!!

Teh , Jackson, zhu hui and peijin didn’t view my blog, so for those who view my blog and study in the same group wit me, pls do not let them know!! I have no intention to create trouble, I am juz trying to express my feeling through blog!! teh,Jackson,zhu hui and peijin, if anyone of u all view this post, pls do not angry, I juz not dare to speak in front of u all regarding this problem!! Here is my apologise to u all for in case!! Is late now..Bed time!! Sweet dream everyone!!

P/S: once again I mention, I have no intention to create trouble!! Sry if causing u all gt any hard feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment