Thursday, October 15, 2009

15OCT2009

Damn it!!
Why is my temper so bad!!
I don't know wat is going on me!!
I was like a mad person juz now!!
Could not control my temper
And I juz start a fight wit my sis!!
Pull her down from the chair
Feel like wacking her
Why couldn't I control my own temper
I though i had changed all the while
But i am wrong
I didnt change anything
I used to be calm person in my family
But now
Calm could not used to describe me
Another word for me
I am mad
Just like a bomb
I will explode myself anytime
I am juz afraid that
This wil become my habit for rest of my life
I felt sorry to my sis
She cried
But I have no courage to comfort her back
I knew i wrong
I regret
But wat can i do?
Nothing
Time will never turn back
Just as the water that been pour out
Wat i hope now is
Get forgiveness from my sis
And I could control my temper
GOD, I wan me EQ back!!PLS

No comments:

Post a Comment