Monday, October 5, 2009

04OCT2009

Hmm, as usual, went to church every sunday morning, and 2day is actually a quite special day for me!! Well, this is my 1st time to translate in front of all the church members, they said I should start to serve GOD from now, and they started to arrange more works to the youth so that they can rely on us few years later. Hmm, i though translate is actually a very simple job, but after 2day, i will never said it again, because u have to absorb it and translate it in a very short period, is actually tough, espcially to me, because my eng standard is not really good, so this is actually quite difficult for me, hopefully i will have some improvement for the next translate!!

After church service, went for lunch with my family, have Nasi Lemak with fried chicken, my favourite ^^

Went to field for my football game although I am injured, ignore my parents' advices. Scroing a fantastic goal, but playing like shit!! I wonder why my standard keep droping since recover from injury, i should done better!! well, nothing comment on my football, juz hope that i have enough time before my competition on Terrenganu on december!!!

Night time, my father ask us for movie at Pyramid!! Is actually a very shock plan for everyone of us!! He told us that we have been long time never watch movie together, but i think he is the one who wan to watch the movie... "ACCIDENT" (意外)!!haha!! The story line is about 4 ppl coorporate to assassinate ppl by creating accident, u will realised that accident is actually can be created easily but muz in a right timing!! But creating accident is juz part of the movie, and the main point is..............................






Watch urself!!!!Wakakakaka!!! Afraid that someone who has intention to watch this movie will blame me, because I wrote down every sinble story line of this movie!!

Anyway, this movie is actully not bad, cannot consideres as good, because it's ending is juz too meaningless!!

Well, I am actually quite happy 2day, because I spend a warm weekend with my family!!!

Finally can meet my fren 2moro!!! HAHA!!! Excited!! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment